DG Customer First Survey
Dgcustomerfirst: Have you often purchased or bought stuff from Dollar General that is the store for the customers and shoppers that provides everything they need.
Well, yes if you are the one that buys and shops then Dollar General offers you a winning price by completing the Dollar General Survey.
Also, Check Some New Posts
The post hereby explains the steps and guide along with the requirements you need to complete the survey through the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey.
The company needs to know the requirements and demands of customers that buy and shop stuff from Dollar General. Check the receipt you will find the survey invitation that you have to enter during the Dgcustomerfirst.com survey process.
About Dollar General | Dollar General Survey
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores founded in 1939 (as J.L. Turner and Son) 1968 (as Dollar General Corporation) that has its headquarter in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of August 2017, Dollar General operated over 13,000 stores in the United States.
The company first began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner.
In 1968 the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
Dollar General Survey Rewards
If you complete the DollarGeneralSurvey provided on Dgcustomerfirst.com you have the chance of winning $1,000. Every month, Dollar General chooses three customers and rewards them with $1,000.
Dollar General Survey Requirements
- You must be at least 18 years old and be a permanent resident of the United States.
- Recent register receipt containing the DG customer first survey code.
- Internet access, as the Dollar General customer survey is only available online.
- Mobile, laptop, or computer device.
DG Customer First | Dollar General Survey Steps
- Visit the Dollar General Online Survey website at www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- The www.dgcustomerfirst.com survey opens in English but you can choose Spanish by clicking on the “Espanol” link at the bottom left of the DG Customer First survey home screen.
- On the next screen, enter the time that you shopped, the store number (beginning with zeros), and the 15-digit DG Customer First.com survey code. All of this information is located at the bottom of your receipt.
- Click the “Start” button.
- Follow the instructions & respond to all questions to complete the Dollar General store survey.
- Provide contact information if requested in order to enter the DGCustomerFirst.com survey monthly sweepstakes.
Dollar General Customer Service Guide
Customers can contact the customer service at any time and through all the means
- Phone number: 615 855 4000
- Mailing address: 100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville,
The United States of America.
Contact Dollar General
Online: Customer Support
By Phone: 877-463-1553
Dgcustomerfirst: Hope you like this post about Dollar General Guest Feedback Survey and if you have any question regarding Dollar General Customer Survey feedback then you can comment below I will try my best to solve your query.
Share it with your friends on social media and WhatsApp. This will help them to win an extra prize and reward just for giving an opinion about Dollar General Online Survey.