Planning for your rooms to renovate? Or thinking to build a new house? Well, you must have searched for the requirements that are needed in making. Home Depot is the place where you will find all those needy stuff.
If Home Depot is your primary choice then its well and good. The company and even I want to know about your experience at Home Depot. I hope you won’t mind sharing your reviews and feedback at www.Homedepot.com Survey.
As the company is one of the best choices for people, they must be providing good services. If Home Depot hasn’t pleased you, you can share it on Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Home Depot provides many products and stuff that you can use for DIY at home of your choice. The quick and easy to do a survey is designed to know the customers’ satisfaction with the services and goods they received the last time they visited a Home Depot store.
The Home Depot customer satisfaction survey is not a sales effort; rather, it is a study conducted by Marketing and Planning Systems, a national research firm based in Boston, to help the company find new ways of serving customers better.
About Home Depot:
The Home Depot Inc. or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools, construction products, and services founded in 1978. The company is headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia.
It operates many big-box format stores across the United States (including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam), all 10 provinces of Canada, and the country of Mexico.
The MRO company Interline Brands is also owned by The Home Depot with 70 distribution centers across the United States.
Home appliances, tools, hardware, builders hardware, lumber, building materials, paint, plumbing, flooring, garden supplies & plants are the products supplied and sold by Home Depot.
Home Depot Survey Rewards:
- Home Depot offers all customers a chance to win a $5,000 gift card in exchange for taking their customer experience survey.
- Home Depot is also offering five lucky winners per quarter a chance to each win a $1,000 Home Depot Gift Card.
Home Depot Survey Requirements And Rewards:
- You must be a legal resident of the US or Canada.
- Your age must be more than 18 years.
- The survey is limited to 45 entries per person per entry period
- There is a “consumer” and “professional” category with one prize being awarded to each.
- Each person may only enter 1 category.
- You must be able to read and understand English, French, or Spanish.
Home Depot Survey Procedure:
- Enter the survey main site at www.homedepot.com/survey.
- Choose your preferred language and enter your zip code.
- Click on the “Begin Survey” option to move to the next page.
- Enter the user ID and password found in your Home Depot receipt.
- Click continue.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- At the end of the survey, you will be required to enter your personal information, including your name, address, and phone number, to enter the sweepstakes drawing.
- Click on the finish button to complete the survey.
- Visit the winners’ webpage to check whether you have won the gift card in the sweepstakes.
- Home Depot Customer Opinion Survey Link: www.homedepot.com/opinion
- Home Depot Customer Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Home Depot Customer Opinion Survey Winner List
- Home Depot Official Site: www.homedepot.com
Previous www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion winners
Congratulations to all the previous winners of the Home Depot Opinion survey, they now have $5,000 to spend at their favorite Home Depot store.
Q1 2014 (February 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014) Consumer: A. Gelston – Stamford, CT
Q1 2014 (February 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014) Professional: J. Yerger – Mechanicsburg, PA
Q4 2013 (November 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014) Consumer: E. Ott – Hawthorne, CA
Q4 2013 (November 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014) Professional: L. Leppek – Birghton, MI
Q3 2013 (August 1, 2013 – October 31, 2013) Consumer: V. Spellman – St. Charles, IL
Q3 2013 (August 1, 2013 – October 31, 2013) Professional: W. Higdon – Atlanta, GA
Q2 2013 (May 1, 2013 – July 31, 2013) Consumer: C. Nappi – West Palm Beach, FL
Q2 2013 (May 1, 2013 – July 31, 2013) Professional: G. Javier – El Dorado Hills, CA
Q1 2013 (February 1, 2013 – April 30, 2013) Consumer: J. Breedlove – Grants Pass, OR
Q1 2013 (February 1, 2013 – April 30, 2013) Professional: K. Arsenault – Burtonsville, MD
Q1 2014: Nancy H. – Edmonton, AB
Q4 2013: Melanie T. – Montreal, QC
Q3 2013: Scott S. – Niagara Falls, ON
Q2 2013: Catherine B. – Bethany, ON
Q1 2013: Chris W. – Cambridge, ON
Home Depot Customer Service Number
- Home Depot Customer Service: 1-800-466-3337
- [email protected]
- 770-384-4646 (U.S.)
- 416-386-5847 (Canada)
- (81) 81-55-68-69 (Mexico)
Home Depot Social Media:
- Home Depot Facebook: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Blog: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Twiter: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Mobile App: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Youtube: CLICK HERE
Home Depot hours Of Operations Today
|DAYS||What time does Home Depot open||What time does Home Depot Close|
|Monday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Friday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Sunday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
Hope you like this post about Home Depot Customer Survey and if you have any question regarding Home Depot Customer Survey feedback then you can comment below I will try my best to solve your query.
Share it with your friends on social media and WhatsApp. This will help them to win an extra prize and reward just for giving an opinion about Home Depot Customer Survey.