- 1 Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey | Kroger Feedback
- 2 Kroger Feedback Survey Rewards
- 3 Kroger Feedback Survey Requirements
- 4 Kroger Feedback Survey Procedure:
- 5 Kroger Near Me
- 6 Kroger Contact Details
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey | Kroger Feedback
Heyyyy shoppers and buyers have you been to Kroger’s recently for shopping for any kind of stuff???
If yes then you have a good opportunity to share your experience through Kroger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey online at www.krogerfeedback.com Genuinely share your experience with the company, you can appreciate or criticize it.
In this palimpsest, you will find the details relate to Kroger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey where you can follow certain steps to finish the survey and win various offers and coupons which is very beneficial to the customers that continuously shops from Krogers stores.
If you want to make some rewards by completing Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey? Or you guys are looking for Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey program then here in this post I have given step by step guide for Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey and customer feedback.
Here you can share your Kroger’s service experience and also win rewards by taking participate in Kroger’s Survey.
So If you want to participate and win the prize then follow this article I have written in detail and in a very easy language with one by one screenshot so you can learn fast and complete Kroger’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Kroger Feedback Survey Rewards
After completion of the survey, customers get a chance of winning exciting prizes. The winners might get know after the lucky draw. The lucky draw can take you to win the anyone of the below things:
- Kroger plus card.
- Fuel points.
- $5000 Kroger grocery gift card.
- $100 gift coupons.
Kroger’s Reward| Offers
Whenever you take part in filling up the survey,
you have chances to win the prize worth of
$5000 on grocery gift cards or 100 nos. $100 grocery gift cards or 50 Kroger fuel points or Kroger digital coupons.
Keep in mind your age must be 18 years old or more than 18.
Kroger is on the list of largest grocery retailer in the United States that was established by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in the city of Cincinnati, Ohio.
The company has grown and hiked up its business in recent years. The main business of Kroger is a grocery, retails, manufacturing, merchandise, and supermarket.
Mainly the business of Kroger relies on grocery, retails, manufacturing, merchandise, and supermarket through which it has reached 155.34 billion USD by the year 2016.
It has a huge chain of 2800 stores all over the nation. The customer services of this stores are very friendly for their customers and employees too.
There are many such customers that rely only on Kroger’s for some of their products that have a great impression of the brand.
Kroger Feedback Survey Requirements
- You need an internet connection to participate in Kroger customer survey. You can use any device to take the survey.
- You must have the receipt of Kroger’s store that is of within 7 days.
- Survey questions are available in both English and Spanish language.
- Your minimum age should be of 18 years.
- This program is not eligible for those who are the employee of Kroger Company.
- The family members are not allowed to work for Kroger Company in the near future.
- The person can fill the survey per receipt only available at http://www.krogerfeedback.com
Kroger Feedback Survey Procedure:
- First of all, you have to visit the official survey website at www.krogerfeedback.com
- Keep your purchase receipt handy & enter the Date of your visit, time of your visit & the 15-digit Entry ID printed on your Kroger purchase receipt.
- On the next screen, you will find questions that you have experienced in Kroger’s store.
- Rate your satisfaction with Kroger services by rating it from 1 – 5, where 1 means Highly Satisfied & 5 means Highly Dissatisfied. The questions that you have to answer are as such:
# Questions Question#1 First and foremost, you will be asked to confirm the Kroger Location that you visit. Question#2 Then, you will be asked to rate your Kroger Shopping Experience on a scale of 1 to 5. Question#3 In the next question, you will be asked to rate:
The environment of the Kroger store
The cleanliness of the store
The friendliness of the staff
Question#4 You have to rate the products & food available at the store including
The freshness of the fruits and vegetables
The availability of the products
Question#5 Next question you will be asked about the quality of the items you bought & the price you paid. Question#6 Furthermore, you will be asked to answer 2-3 open-ended questions in which you can give personal comments and share honest opinions on different aspects. Question#7 Then you will be asked to enter the Kroger loyalty card number to receive 50 bonus fuel points balance from Kroger Question#8 At last, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes and sign up to receive the Kroger promotions & offers. Question#9 Then, you will be asked to enter your contact & personal information such as your name, complete address and telephone number. Last Step On completion, press the submit button to receive 50 Kroger fuel points balance & 1 entry in the www.krogerfeedback.com monthly sweepstakes for $100 / $5,000 gift card.
- After completing the questions, you have to enter your Loyalty Card number or an Alternative ID to receive the www.krogerfeedback.com 50 Kroger fuel points.
- Then, check the boxes to enter the monthly sweepstakes for $100 Gift card or $5,000 Kroger Gift card.
- Enter your personal details and contact information so that you will be contacted if you’re the winner of the grand prize.
- Finally, press the submit button to receive your Kroger fuel points and 1 eligible entry into the monthly Kroger sweepstakes.
How to Complete Kroger survey Through Mail?
To take part in Kroger Feedback Survey Sweepstakes using mail, follow these steps. Kroger Co. does not demand that you buy something to enter in Kroger Feedback Survey.
You must write something as mentioned below:
- Phone Number.
- Send your postcard to the P.O. Box as given below.
- Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547
Kroger Near Me
If you want to know Kroger Stores near you, then visit Kroger Store Locator. You can see and visit your nearest store.
Kroger Customer Service
If you still have any issues with Kroger service then you may contact the Kroger support team. You can contact via online or toll-free number. You have to just dial:
– 1-800-576-43770 for kroger customer support
Kroger Contact Details
Kroger Employee Feed Login: Feed Kroger Login
Kroger Grocery Store, KingWood, TX : +1 281-318-1194 ( Open until 1:00 am )
Kroger Super Market,Rolla, MO : +1 573-364-2721 ( Open until 12:00 am )
Kroger Grocery Store,Athens, GA : +1 706-715-3738 ( Open until 1:00 am )
The customer support operates only on certain timings. Check below for customer service timings:
Monday – Friday: 8 AM to Midnight EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8 AM to 9:30 PM EST
- Call customer support
My Prescriptions – 1-855-489-2502
Gift Cards – 1-800-576-4377
Floral – 1-866-520-0356
i-wireless – 1-866-594-3644
Prepaid Debit Cards – 1-866-265-8419
Coinstar – 1-800-928-2274
Media Relations – 1-513-762-4000
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST
Kroger Near By Me Location
- Monday – 08:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Tuesday – 08:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Wednesday – 08:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Thursday – 08:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Friday – 08:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Saturday – 08:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Sunday – 08:00 AM – 09:00 PM
Hope you like this post about Kroger Customer Survey and if you have any question regarding Kroger Customer Survey feedback then you can comment below I will try my best to solve your query.
Share it with your friends on social media and WhatsApp. This will help them to win an extra prize and reward just for giving an opinion about Kroger Customer Survey.