If you are the customer at LEGO Store and bought Lego-brand toys then you have a good opportunity to share your reviews and experience through Lego com Storesurvey:
LEGO Store Customer Experience Survey Feedback Survey. Share your words through Lego com Storesurvey: LEGO Store Customer Experience Survey Feedback Survey and get exclusive offers for your next visit or purchase.
LEGO Guest Experience Survey, www.lego.com/storesurvey LEGO Store Customer Experience Survey
The article hereby contains the details regarding Lego com Storesurvey: LEGO Store Customer Experience Survey Feedback Survey and thus you can complete the survey process through the link given in the article and follow the step guide provided.
About LEGO Store:
Lego System A/S, also known as The Lego Group, is a Danish family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark. It is best known for the manufacture of Lego-brand toys, consisting mostly of interlocking plastic bricks.
The Lego Group has also built several amusement parks around the world, each known as Legoland, and operates numerous retail stores.
The company was founded on 10 August 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen. In the first half of 2015, The Lego Group became the world’s largest toy company by revenue, with sales amounting to US$2.1 billion, surpassing Mattel, which had US$1.9 billion in sales.
LEGO Store Survey Rewards
After completing the store survey, offer by LEGO Store available at www.lego.com/storesurvey then participants are able to win Free Validation Code To Redeem.
Lego-storesurvey Survey Rules/ Requirements
- The survey is available for the residents of United States of America, United Kingdom, and Canada.
- In order to access the lego-storesurvey survey, a recent receipt from a visit to LEGO Store is required.
- The users must be minimum 13 years old.
- You must use laptop,pc or mobile with an internet connection.
Lego-storesurvey Survey Steps:
- Enter the LEGO Store Survey access code provided on the LEGO Store receipt of your recent visit to LEGO Store.
- The users will be asked about their overall experience and services.
- Answer all these questions appropriately and honestly using www.lego.com/storesurvey & click Next.
- Then the users will be asked to provide their contact details at LEGO Store Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- A validation code will appear at the end of the LEGO Store Customer Satisfaction Survey which can be used to redeem to win Free Validation Code To Redeem on next visit.
Lego Contact Details
Monday to Friday 8 am – 10 pm ET
Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 6 pm ET
French service in North America
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm ET
Lego On Social Media
Lego Map Location
Hope you like this post about LEGO Store Customer Survey and if you have any question regarding LEGO Store Customer Survey feedback then you can comment below I will try my best to solve your query.
Share it with your friends on social media and WhatsApp. This will help them to win an extra prize and reward just for giving an opinion about LEGO Store Customer Survey.