- 1 www.lowes.com/survey – Lowe’s Survey – Start Survey
- 2 About Lowe’s | Lowe’s Customer Survey
- 3 Lowe’s Survey Rewards
- 4 Lowe’s Survey – Rules
- 5 Lowes Customer Survey Requirements
www.lowes.com/survey – Lowe’s Survey – Start Survey
Are you planning to renovate your room or dreaming about some new idea? Lowes will help you out with DIY ideas. Lowe’s Customer Survey is after visit survey program established especially for the esteemed Lowe’s Customer.
If you criticize or praise the experience on www.lowes.com Lowe’s will help you to have a much better shopping experience next time you shop at Lowe’s.
You May Get More Posts Here
- Old Navy Survey
- Crown Carveries Survey
If you recently visited Lowe’s let the company know how you felt with the level of service you received whether it pleased you or not.
Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey is the program where the company listens to customer’s experiences and improves their product range and service for the future.
About Lowe’s | Lowe’s Customer Survey
Lowe’s Companies doing business founded in 1946 is a Fortune 500 American company. It ranks 40th in Fortune 500 2018 list with a revenue of $68,619 billion and operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, as of January 2018, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people.
Lowe’s Survey Rewards
- You have a chance to win a $5,000 gift card in the quarterly sweepstakes.
- Each month, five lucky survey participants can receive one of the $300 checks.
- The prize will be issued as two $2,000 gift cards and one $1,000 gift card.
Lowe’s Survey – Rules
- Legal residents of the United States, Washington D.C., and Canada are allowed to participate.
- Participants should be at least 18 years old.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase doesn’t increase the chance of winning.
- A prize is in USD dollar or CAD dollar, depending on the participant’s address.
Lowes Customer Survey Requirements
- You need a laptop, mobile or Pc.
- Access to the internet for online process.
- The receipt has a code on it.
www.lowes.com/survey ― Take Lowes Survey Procedure
- Access the official Lowes survey at lowes.com/survey.
- Once you enter the survey page, you can choose the language of the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Get your Lowes receipt and select the hour and minute of your visit from the two drop-down menus for this section.
- If you have troubles in finding these details, look to the right of your screen at the sample receipt provided at www.lowes.com/survey.
- In the second field, enter the amount you spent, only by using digits.
- The last piece of information you need to enter, your 12 digit ID number, can be found at the bottom of the receipt, as shown on the sample. Press Next.
- Now you can begin the survey. You will have to answer all the survey questions unless they are marked as optional.
- The survey questions are all related to Lowes Hardware store, items, and your experience with Lowes Hardware staff.
Lowe’s Customer Service Details
Email: [email protected]
Lowe’s Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111
North Wilkesboro, NC 28656
Monday-Saturday: 8 am – 10 pm (EST)
Sunday: 8 am – 9 am (EST)
- General Help: 1-800-445-6937
- Product & Sales: 1-877-GO-LOWES
- Lowe’s Credit Accounts: 1-800-444-1408
- Text Message: 1-704-313-1818
Social Media Link
Lowe’s Facebook: CLICK HERE
Lowe’s Twiter: CLICK HERE
Lowe’s Instagram: CLICK HERE
Lowe’s Youtube: CLICK HERE
Lowe’s Pinterest: CLICK HERE
I hope I have fulfilled the information that is needed to complete Lowe’s survey. Follow all the steps that are mentioned above. If you have any query mention it in the following comment section.