Have you ever visit Wava? Do you have any feedback regarding your last Wawa Visit? If yes then visit (www.mywawavisit.com) where you can take a short Wawa Survey or My Wawa Visit Survey by answering some questions.
The gas stations are a primary need of the travelers and must be visited even once in your traveling time. And if you have a vehicle then Wawa must be your one time visit as a use of the gas station.
Mywawavisit Survey is the survey site where you can share your experience and service you have received. Here you will find the steps and guide for Mywawavisit Survey.
The gas station that also provides fast food and known for convenience store, you can leave a comment and rate the store about its service and review it.
If you have also visited Wawa store recently, then complete a survey to win $250 free gift card to enjoy free shopping at there. The company wants to know about the service and if required the changes can be made for the better services of customers.
Wawa is an American chain of convenience stores and gas stations located along the east coast of United States operating in Pennsylvania, New Jersey Washington D.C and Florida. The company was founded on April 16, 1964
The company’s corporate headquarters is located in the Wawa area of Chester Heights, Pennsylvania in Greater Philadelphia. As of 2008, Wawa was the largest convenience store chain in Greater Philadelphia, and it is also the third-largest retailer of food in Greater Philadelphia, after ACME Markets and ShopRite.
MyWawaVisit Survey Rewards:
How was your experience at your local Wawa? Does the range of hot coffee and snacks make you happy? Are the staff respectful and helpful? Tell Wawa what you think about it at mywawavisit.com and can enter the sweepstake to win a $100 Wawa gift card. Sweet!
Mywawavisit Survey Rules And Requirements:
- No purchase is necessary to enter, and a purchase will not increase your chances of winning
- A user must be a US or District of Columbia resident to participate.
- Must be 18 years age or older to enter
- Wawa employees or affiliated-to-Wawa-employees may not enter the survey
- Max one entry per survey code.
- A working computer and Internet connection.
- Receipt of your recent visit to Mywawa.
- Ability to understand English or Spanish.
- Details like store receipt survey code, receipt number, etc. – to be found on the receipt.
Mywawavisit Survey Steps:
- Visit the official site at www.mywawavisit.com.
- Choose your preferred language: English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey code and store number printed on your receipt in the spaces provided.
- Click start to begin the survey.
- You will get a message about the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes on completion of the survey.
- Answer a series of questions about your visit.
- Answer all questions honestly and genuinely.
- Enter the sweepstakes if you are a legal resident of the U.S. Click next.
- Enter your contact information in the spaces provided and click next to complete the survey.
- You will get a message informing that you are entered in the sweepstakes. The company will notify you if you are a lucky winner.
Wawa Visit Reference Links:
- Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Link: www.mywawavisit.com
- Wawa Official Site: www.wawa.com/WawaWeb
Wawa Contact Info:
Wawa Customer service phone number: 1-800-444-9292
Wawa Headquarters: 1-610-358-8000
Email/contact form: www.wawa.com/contact
Wawa Address: 260 W Baltimore Pike Wawa, PA 19063
260 West Baltimore Pike
United States – 19063-5699
Wawa On Social Media
Wawa Map Location
Hope you like this post about MyWawaVisit Customer Survey and if you have any question regarding MyWawaVisit Customer Survey feedback then you can comment below I will try my best to solve your query.
Share it with your friends on social media and WhatsApp. This will help them to win an extra prize and reward just for giving an opinion about MyWawaVisit Customer Survey.