Tellbam: ✅ ✅Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.Tellbam.Com where you can get the step by step guide according to the official site available and for your easy convenience, I have provided the link too.
Books are referred as friends of many readers out there, and thus Tellbam: Books-A-Million is the books store that serves a various range of books in its store and it is well-known as second largest books store in the United States.
Thus if your books lover and bought any book or had any experience with the store then you can share your views through Tellbam: Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey at Www.Tellbam.Com
Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey at Www.Tellbam.Com
Books-A-Million was Founded in 1917 as a street corner newsstand in Florence, Alabama. Books-A-Million, Inc. has grown as premier book retailing chain in the Southeastern United States, and the second largest book retailer in the nation.
Books-A-Million has its stores over 20,000 square feet and provides a huge selection of books, magazines, bargain books, collectible supplies, extensive card, and gift departments, as well as special category shops within the store.
Tell Bam Survey Rewards at www.tellbam.com:
Take the Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey and get $5 off on any purchase you make of $25 or more. You will also get 10 chances to win $1,000 in a daily prize draw and other weekly prizes worth $1,500.
Tellbam Survey Rules:
- Open for the residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, and other countries.
- You will receive 10 entries to the daily draw for each survey completed or mail sent.
- Only 1 prize per day for Empathica Daily Sweepstakes; 3 prizes per week for Empathica Weekly Sweepstakes.
- Coupon is valid 30 days from the date of survey completion.
- Limit one transaction per person.
Tellbam Survey Requirements:
- You must have a device like a Laptop, PC or Mobile with a reliable internet connection.
- You should have a recent receipt from your nearest Books-A-Million with the survey code provided at the top in order to access the tellbam survey at www.tellbam.com.
Tell Bam Survey: Step by Step Guide for www.tellbam.com:
- Visit Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Enter first 4 digit survey code provided on the Books-A-Million receipt in order to enter the tellbam.
- Select the language according to your preference. Generally English is mandatory but you can translate the language.
- After entering the Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey the users will be asked about their most recent visit to Books-A-Million.
- Rate their most recent visit to Books-A-Million and choose from option ranging from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Rate the quality, service and the variety of items, on a scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Give rates about the interior, environment, and cleanliness of the Books-A-Million as well as attitude of the staff members.
- Then the users will be asked a couple of other questions regarding the quality and services provided at Books-A-Million.
- Answer all these questions honestly and submit the Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- After completion of the tellbam survey using www.tellbam.com, the users will get a chance to win a prize that is $5 OFF your purchase of $25.
Books-A-Million Customer Service Numer
Email ID: [email protected].
Books-A-Million Corporate Headquarters Address
402 Industrial Ln
Books-A-Million Social Media:
Books-A-Million Map Location
Books-A-Million Reference Links
- Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey – www.tellbam.com
- Books-A-Million official site – www.booksamillion.com/
- Books-A-Million on Facebook – www.facebook.com/BOOKSamillion
- Books-A-Million Twitter Page: twitter.com/booksamillion
By taking www.tellbam.com, customers don’t only help the company improve their services but they also get a chance to win $5 off of $25, $1,000 or $1,500 weekly and monthly prizes.
The BAM survey hardly takes 10 minutes to complete. So, what are you waiting for, go and grab the offers that are available in your nearby stores.